Attention! Changes in the rules for issuing visas to enter Ukraine
On April 16, 2017, new changes in legislation will come into force simplifying the issuance of visas for foreigners.
Primarily, a novelty has been introduced, which allows foreigners to apply for a visa online, and interviews will be held through a videoconference.
In addition, the list of countries whose citizens can obtain a visa at checkpoints on the state borders of Ukraine has been expanded.
Changes also affected the timing, payment and type of visas.
1) Visa such as B, C, D issued by the foreign diplomatic institution of Ukraine, the consular fee for a single-entry visa will be - $ 65, for a double-entry visa - $ 130 and for a multiple-entry visa - $ 180;
2) Terms for issuing visas in foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine:
- urgently - up to 5 working days;
- in usual order - up to 10 working days.
3) Type of visa D will be issue in the form of a multiple-entry visa and will be valid for 90 days.
A very important change is in the abolition of receiving an Invitation issued by the State Migration Service at the request of the host company, aimed to receive visa C at the Embassies of Ukraine.
From April 16, 2017, an invitation will be sufficient, formalized on the letterhead of the host organization. If the host party is a physical person, the invitation must be notarized.