ABEA will help you to enter the Ukrainian market, taking into account all peculiarities of business in Ukraine. We provide a full range of services, starting with the registration of a legal entity, support of business activities, re-registration and liquidation of the company in case it’s needed.
Professionalism in different field of law of our legal advisors allows to apply deep and differentiated approach to every task which set us by the Client.
- Advising on doing business in Ukraine, drafting of business plan
- Analysis of distinctions and consultation in choosing the best form of legal entity
- Preparation of all necessary statutory documents (including, minutes of the founders meetings, charter, orders, regulations, financial liability contracts, contracts with employees, etc.)
- Registration of legal entities and individuals in state authorities, including Tax Inspection, Pension Fund and others
- Advising on choosing bank and opening account
- Development of corporate identity, and legal creation of appropriate advertising media (trademark registration, domain name registration, assistance in searching the site developer, search for the creator of business cards, letterheads, etc.)
- Office space search. Legal support of signing lease agreements or real estate sale-purchase agreement
- Assistance in selection of office equipment and furniture for the office Personnel Search and HR services
- Legal support of the company
- Consultations during audits by government authorities, responding to requests of relevant government authorities
- Consultation and legal support in obtaining different documents, such as licenses, patents, permits, certificates and other documents
- Consultation and drafting of all types of contracts
- Drafting of arbitration clauses, effective ways of ensuring obligations, and other legal ways of protection the client's interests in contractual relations
- Participation in negotiations with partners and/or contractors of the client concerning signing, changing, executing or termination of the contracts
- Legal examination of agreement drafts which should be signed by the client.
- Drafting legal references, conclusions & due diligence
- Closing of business: liquidation of legal entities, cancellation of all necessary permits, licenses etc.